Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort Spring Break Splash Specials
Enjoy Non-stop Family Fun and Poolside Activities
March 17, 2016
PHOENIX - Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort is the ultimate spring break splash hub. With a four-acre water park featuring an expansive lazy river for tubing, a 130-foot waterslide, cascading waterfalls, three swimming pools, secluded waterways and an 18-hole putting course, there is no shortage of fun in the sun. Daily organized poolside games and activities such as cannon ball contests, scavenger hunts and waterslide races are guaranteed to keep the youngster active and entertained.
Family Fun (March 5 - April 15):
- Western Hoedown: Each Friday night families are invited to the resort's BBQ smokehouse Hole-In-The-Wall, for an authentic Western hoedown featuring themed activities, music and dancing.
- Breakfast with Yote: On Saturday mornings, kids enjoy an exciting breakfast with Yote, the Coyote Kids Camp mascot, at Hole-In-The-Wall.
- Coyote Kids Camp: Specialized activities are available for kids ages 4-12, with full-day, half-day and evening camp programs. Camp programming is geared towards educating youngsters about Arizona's colorful Western folklore, culture and geography with activities like gold panning, arrowhead hunting, tepee building and more.
- Dive-In Movies: Saturday evenings, families gather around the pool and grab a raft or a lounge chair to wind down from the day and enjoy dive-in movies, a guest favorite.
- Poolside Activities: Kids enjoy water games, hula hoop and cannon ball contests, waterslide races, basketball and much more.
Sports fans and spring training lovers can meet at Rico's American Grill for Extra Innings, a reverse happy hour from 9 p.m. to close. A variety of food and drink specials include the Home Run Margarita, the Triple Play Cocktail and the guest favorite Backyard Nachos.
While the kids enjoy a full calendar of events and activities at camp, parents can relax and recharge at the resort's Tocasierra Spa & Salon. A full menu of indulgent spa services includes coconut infused body scrubs, margaritas and manicures, Vita C bright boost facials and more. The new Spa Club treatment membership offers locals access to all of the on premise fitness and spa amenities with added perks such as customized treatments, discounts, VIP benefits and more.
- Visit with the Easter Bunny: Grab your camera and enjoy cookie decorating with Giggles the Bunny, March 26 from 8 - 11:00 a.m. at Hole-In-The-Wall.
- Easter Egg Hunt: Resort guests and locals are invited to the annual Easter Egg Hunt at the River Ranch. The celebration starts at 9 a.m. and sign up is required.
- Easter at Rico's American Grill: Enjoy a savory Easter buffet with carving stations, made to order farm fresh egg stations and so much more. The Easter buffet is $49 for adults, $39 for seniors and $24 for kids ages 10 and under. Reservations are required.
Rates from $259 are based on availability and do not include taxes, gratuities or daily resort fee. For more information and for reservations, visit www.squawpeakhilton.com
About Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort has been welcoming generations of families, business travelers and corporate guests for more than 35 years. Opened as the first all-suite resort of its kind, Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort is comfortable and inviting with fun for all ages, including a four-acre water park, miniature golf, kids camp program, full-service spa and historic BBQ restaurant. The resort's lush outdoor courtyards and flexible indoor/outdoor venues host memorable and productive meetings and special events year round. Tucked within a neighborhood at the base of the Phoenix Mountain Preserve in uptown Phoenix, the 563-suite resort is walking distance to urban hiking trails, popular local restaurants and is just minutes from the city's top attractions. For additional information on Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, please visit www.pointehiltonsquawpeak.com or call 1-800-947-9784.
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
+ 1 602 870 2720
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With more than 570 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.