Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Hilton Barbados Delivers Special Event Offer And Best Meetings Facilities On Island
March 02, 2009
BARBADOS - The 350-room beachfront Hilton Barbados offers meeting planners the island's ultimate event setting. With over 10,000 sq. ft. of meeting space and a special group deal, Hilton Barbados provides the right fit for any event.
Now through Dec. 23, 2009, Hilton Barbados extends a special offer for meeting planners who book a minimum of 10 rooms per night. The deal includes:
• $80 Food & Beverage Resort Credit per person*
• Complimentary 30 minute drinks only cocktail reception*
• 50% discount on meeting room rental
• Hilton HHonors Event Planner bonus points for meeting planner
Hilton Barbados features a 4,000 square-foot Hilton Meetings® complex, the brand's innovative solution for the small business meeting market. Complete with a business center, boardroom with eight-hour chairs ergonomically designed for long-term comfort, and three meeting rooms that can be divided into six breakout rooms, all meetings are organized in accordance with the Hilton Meetings quality standards to ensure complete guest satisfaction. And, a dedicated Hilton Meetings staff helps ensure every meeting is productive and successful.
Hilton Barbados also boasts the more than 6,000 square-foot Needham's Ballroom with a 590-person capacity, the largest hotel meeting space in Barbados. The ballroom can be divided into three equally sized sections, each with a 190-person capacity, and features high-speed Internet access, state of the art built in sound systems and AV equipment. A large pre-function area is ideal for coffee breaks or evening receptions.
For additional confidence, Hilton Barbados participates in the ‘Hilton Caribbean Meetings Peace of Mind Promise' stating that every aspect of the meeting will proceed as contracted. In the unlikely event that an issue arises, the hotel will endeavor to correct it or the client does not pay for that portion of the event.
For reservations or information about Hilton Barbados visit www.hiltoncaribbean.com/barbados, call Hilton Direct® at 1-800-321-3232, or contact the hotel directly at 1-246-426-0200.
*Offer is subject to availability and change without notice. Reservations must have a minimum of 10 sleeping rooms and the offer must be mentioned upon reserving the event. 30 minute cocktail reception includes soft drinks, juices, house wine and beer for in-house guests attending the event. Service of alcoholic beverages is subject to local laws. $80 food and beverage resort credit is per person for in-house guests attending the event. Other restrictions may apply.
• Located on a tropical peninsula on Needham's Point, the Hilton Barbados is surrounded by two white sand beaches and pristine blue waters, just five minutes from Bridgetown and 20 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport. The hotel boasts 350 ocean-view guestrooms, including 77 Executive Floor rooms and 33 suites. All guestrooms offer private balcony, separate shower unit, high-speed Internet access, and all the amenities expected of a luxury Hilton resort. Guests staying on the Executive Floor enjoy access to the Executive Lounge overlooking Carlisle Bay and offering complimentary breakfast, refreshments and hors d' oeuvres throughout the day, plus exclusive check-in and check-out. If fun and relaxation are on the schedule, an array of recreation options at Hilton Barbados delivers the perfect combination. The resort features a glorious beach, sprawling pool complex with whirlpool, watersports, Kidz Paradise Club, fitness center with spectacular beach views, as well as massage and treatment rooms overlooking the Carlisle Bay. The resort also features superior food and beverage outlets and a multitude of activities within easy reach including adventurous water sports, world-class golf, horseback riding, fishing, sailing, scubadiving, sightseeing, a pulsating nightlife and more. For the business minded, Hilton Barbados features over 10,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, including a 4,000 sq. ft. Hilton Meetings® complex, complete with business center, boardroom, three meeting rooms divisible into six breakout rooms, and exhibition center, plus a 6,200 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom with a 570 person capacity - the largest meeting space in Barbados.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With 575 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values to every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.