Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Experience The New And Tasty Throughout Springtime At Hilton Hotels & Resorts Properties In Beirut
A Whole New Gourmet Experience Debuts At Hilton
March 14, 2013
BEIRUT, Lebanon - Always leading the way with new and innovative activities, Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and Hilton Beirut Metropolitan Palace have unveiled their latest extensive and varied new food & beverage offerings designed to tempt the most discerning diners and sure to please the gourmand in anyone.
Included in the line-up of tastebud temptations:
- The ultimate after-work wind down and chill out is Happy Hour at Up on the 31st floor between 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm. Receive a complimentary drink with the purchase of any drink from the menu.
- Cocktail lovers should head to the hotel's popular Jazz Bar for Cocktail Mania - a unique 10 cocktail promotion, to suit every preference, taste and occasion.
- Experience the new and stylish at our latest themed night at Up on the 31st for Magical Thursday Nights. Enjoy fashion shows by renowned fashion designers, such as Rony Richa and Nadwa al Awar, and be entertained by live jazz band, the Nadine Shehadeh Jazz Quartet, all while sampling tasty sushi.
- For classic dining, visit the chic Le Ciel restaurant, now offering a special 3-course set menu with a quality, value for money menu and a wide range of dishes to suit every budget.
- Head to Le Ciel on Sundays where we are offering Sunday Brunch with a twist including live entertainment and special entertainment for the youngest ones. Starting after Easter and available between 12.30pm-4pm every Sunday, there are special children's rates for under-10s and completely free for under-fives.
"We have a feast of attractive and innovative offers and activities across our most popular restaurants which are sure to tempt the tastebuds of Beirut's aficionadas. We invite regulars as well as newcomers to experience our new offers together with the great service provided by Hilton. Both the restaurant and the bar on Up on the 31st floor are the highest outlets in Beirut and the best possible venue to enjoy stunning, panoramic views across the city and beyond to the mountains and sea," said Kasper Wigen, marketing and communications manager, Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and Hilton Beirut Metropolitan Palace.
Hilton Dubai The Walk
+971 56 682 4383
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With more than 570 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.